- Marra + Yeh Architects has received a commendation in the AR House awards 2012 for their project Shelter @ Rainforest, a first for a Sydney practice and a first for a project located in Malaysia. The AR House Award celebrates innovation and excellence in house design. The awards are run by London-based journal The Architectural Review.
- M+Y has been longlisted for the WAN 21 for 21 Award 2012. The award aims to highlight 21 architects who could be the leading lights of architecture in the 21st Century; outstanding, forward-thinking people and organisations who have the demonstrable potential to be the next 'big thing' in the architectural world. See the 21FOR21 Longlist.
- Kubik House, Exhibition at The University of Texas Centennial Alumni Exhibit, Nov 2010
- Finalist, IDEA Interior Design Awards, 2005 - CaesarStone Showroom, Sydney
- American Institute of Architects, San Francisco Chapter, Excellence in Design Citation Award 2005 - 911 Centre, Seattle
- American Institute of Architects Award of Merit, 2004 - ILWU Offices, Honolulu
- Seattle American Institute of Architects Design Award, 2005 - Issaquah Library
- American Institute of Architects Award of Merit, 2001 & Award of Commendation, 2000 - Turtle Bay Environmental Learning Centre, California
Carol Marra has received a Winston Churchill Fellowship in 2009. Carol and Ken have spent 2 months travelling and conducting research throughout Japan, China and the Philippines, focusing on environmentally responsive architecture. The aim of the fellowship is to further develop strategies to adapt and mitigate the effects of climate change on buildings. See a short summary or the full report.